[Yonsei mBiome Conference]
Dear Fellow Scientists,
We are pleased to announce that Yonsei Frontier Lab and Microbiome Initiative along with BK21 Yonsei Education and Research Center for Biosystems and BK21 FOUR Advanced Medical Science Education & Research Group at Yonsei University College of Medicine would like to co-host the Yonsei mBiome Conference that will discuss various aspects of microbiome research and development including current trends and future prospects of big data analysis and translational research at Yonsei University, Seoul, Korea, on June 20, 2022.
We cordially invite you to participate in this exciting event, and look forward to meeting you at the conference.
Seung Han Park, Ph.D.
Director, Yonsei Frontier Lab
Senior Vice President for Research Affairs, Yonsei University
1. Date | June 20 (Mon), 2022
2. Venue | Yonsei-Samsung Library Chang Ki Won International Conference Hall (7F)
3. Hosted by | Yonsei Frontier Lab (YFL)
Yonsei Microbiome Initiative
BK21 Project of Yonsei Education & Research Center for Biosystems
BK21 Project of Yonsei Advanced Medical Science Research and Education
4. Program : Please refer to the attachment
* [Keynote lecture] Dr. Peer Bork (Director of EMBL Heidelberg)